Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Basketball Conditioning Class

Now that you should all have a registration sheet to begin signing up for classes next year, please make sure if you are seriously interested in playing basketball that you sign up for Basketball Conditioning. It is a full year class. If you are playing football and cannot get into it until 2nd term that is fine. We will be conditioning and weight lifting throughout the fall to get ready for the season. During the season we will use this class for skill development and shooting. We will always have practice after school and not during the school day. If you did not play on the team at Viewmont, Davis, Farmington Jr, or Centennial Jr. you will need my permission to sign up for the class.

3 comments:



  1. Such a nice & useful post. Really happy to see such post. I have come to know about many new ideas. I will try my best to implement some of them. Thanks.
    visit our website

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to kill time, you need entertainment. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfort.
    Thanks you for sharing!





    visit our website

    visit our website

    visit our website

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete